Land Surveyor In Training
Mission: Provide survey support in the field and office on engineering and surveying projects. Work with survey team in data collection, construction staking, boundary surveys, and other miscellaneous survey projects. Continually work with surveying, engineering and construction staff to improve project quality and company efficiencies. Work to ensure that PE is positioned to implement new technologies and maintain our position being on the cutting edge of performance and delivery.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Understanding that client interaction is inherent and fostering those client relationships while putting the best foot forward for PE. Continually looking for new opportunities in technological advances to advance the business.
- Budget Execution: Produce and execute on both division and project level budgets.
- Internal and External Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with executives, clients, employees as well as deliver industry leading customer service.
- Survey Execution: Produce high quality work, in and out of the office, to ensure the Client’s needs are addressed in an effect and efficient manner.
- Inspiring and inclusive leadership
- Self-motivated for success and continual improvement
- Ability to work and deliver top quality work with limited supervision
- Drive to deliver quality results and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to build relationships with employees, contractors, and clients
- Highly organized, able to manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn and integrate new technologies
- Proficiency in the following: AutoCAD, Civil3D, Trimble software, Excel, and other Microsoft suite software
- Expertise in modern surveying methods, equipment, and emerging technologies
- Experience in Montana subdivision and platting rules preferred
- B.S. in Survey, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Technology or a related field preferred
- Land Surveyor In Training – Licensed, or willing to obtain surveying license in Montana and other Rocky Mountain West states
- 0-2 years’ work experience preferred but not required
- Clean driver’s license and record