Working with you and alongside you
Performance Engineering is here to assist you with evaluating, mitigating and remediating any environmental concerns with your upcoming project. Our approach to environmental engineering balances compliance with state and federal regulations with your project goals and expectations. This allows us to deliver solutions that are innovative, timely and cost effective.
We offer specialized experience in site investigation, soil and groundwater remediation, erosion control and mitigating the impacts of fertilizers, petroleum and other contaminants.
Services offered by Performance Engineering include:
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- NPDES Permits
- Wetlands Delineation and Mitigation
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Watershed Management
- Erosion Control and Mitigation
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance Assistance