We live and work in the Mountain West, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our work with municipal governments helps to ensure that families can continue to call this place home. Performance Engineering works with cities, towns and counties to create economical, sustainable and timely solutions as we design, plan, and construct for future growth.
Our work in municipal engineering encompasses:
- Master Planning
- Parks, Recreation and Trails
- Drinking and Irrigation Water Systems
- Street and Highway Design
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Bridges and Hydraulic Structures
- Stormwater Management Design
- Permitting Coordination with Regulatory Agencies
- Project Value Engineering
- Grant Procurement and Administration
- Preparation of RFP/Bid Documentation
- Construction Management
Your trusted municipal engineering partner
When you work with Performance Engineering on your municipal projects, you’ll have the support of an agile, professional and knowledgeable team who can design, review and oversee construction on a variety of projects. We have completed infrastructure projects for communities of all sizes.
We work alongside municipal staff to provide planning and consultation services, as well as provide contract engineering services for smaller communities.